During the Point of the Mountain Stakeholder Kickoff, we had stakeholders sign up for different small groups that fit their areas of expertise to help guide the discussion on different topics that are crucial to the future of the region. We are now holding the first small stakeholder group meetings to begin to understand the considerations that must be taken into account throughout the whole Point of the Mountain visioning process.
If you feel you have expertise in any of the following areas and are able to join us for one or more of these meetings, please contact Stacy Bergener at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP and to receive additional information.
January 3rd, 2017 -- Draper City Hall City Council Chambers (1020 Pioneer Road, Draper, UT 84020)
- Transportation & Land Use from 1:00-2:30pm
- Jobs, Economy, and Technology from 3:30-5:00pm
January 9th, 2017 -- Lehi City Council Conference Room (153 North 100 East, Lehi, UT 84043)
- Services, Entertainment, and Culture from 1:00-2:30pm
January 10th, 2017 -- Bluffdale City Hall City Council Chambers (14350 south 2200 West, Bluffdale, UT 84065)
- Water, Sewer, and Stormwater from 10:00-11:30am
- Energy Conservation from 12:00-1:30pm
January 17th, 2017 -- Envision Utah (254 South 600 East, Suite 201, Salt Lake City, UT 84102)
- Utilities (Power, Telecom, Gas, Etc.) from 10:00-11:30am
January 18th, 2017 -- Camp Williams Building 8000 (17800 S Camp Williams Road, Bluffdale, UT 84065
January 19th, 2017 -- Camp Williams Building 8000 (17800 S Camp Williams Road, Bluffdale, UT 84065
- Green Infrastructure from 3:00-4:30
Envision Utah and the Point of the Mountain Commission